Based on the Australian Standard 2890.1:2004, if the height of a kerb is greater than 100mm then a wheel stop should be used.
Wheel stops should have:
- a height between 90mm and 100mm
- a width of 1650mm +/- 50mm
Advanciv wheel stops (which are also referred to as car stops), are cast in a minimum of 40MPa grey concrete with an off-form finish.
The dimensions for the wheel stop are 1650mm x 190mm x 90mm and is fitted with a 1.2t foot anchor for safe lifting.
A wheel stop can be fixed either indoor or outdoor, as well as to concrete and asphalt surfaces. The design is bevelled on both the front, back and ends to ensure they are unable to be pushed over.
- Protect vehicles and property from being damaged
- Inhibits contact with an end barrier or a high kerb
- Protect garden areas from vehicles
- Stop cars from overhanging onto pedestrian walkways
- Assists in keeping a vehicle within a designated parking space
- Indoor car parks
- Outdoor car parks
Part Number: AWS16
Fixings Required: 2 per wheel stop
Compliance Standard: AS 2890.1 2004
Contact Advanciv or your Sales Representative for further information