A kerb lintel is an alternative to our one-piece kerb entry range. They may also be used to replace existing kerb lintels where it is more cost effective than repairing the existing fitment.
Key features of our kerb lintel include:
- An environmental message cast into the top of every product.
- “The River & Ocean Starts Here”
- Suitable for both coastal and regional locations.
- An Australian bass and bottlenose dolphin profile accompany the environmental slogan.
- The same message is provided on our kerb entry products.
- Both standard and Roads and Maritime Services (RMS) SA style kerb entry grates are available with or without a skirt for cast-in-situ situations.
- Environmental message
- Light duty (Class B) and heavy duty (Class D) grates available that conform to AS3996-2006
- All units are fitted with foot anchors (2 x 1.3T) for safe handling
- Stormwater pits
- Civil infrastructure projects
- Car parks
Fixings Required: N/A
Compliance Standard: AS 3600-2009
Contact Advanciv or your Sales Representative for a specification sheet